Cybersecurity for your
Our Virtual CISO service is perfect for companies
that need help with cybersecurity without the
expense of a full-time employee.
Cybersecurity needs to be a priority for all business.
But how do you choose the right service to help you?
Do any of these sound familiar?
- You need an Information Security policy, but aren’t sure where to start.
- You have an Information Security policy, but aren’t confident you’re following it.
- You’re not sure if all of your systems are configured properly.
- You have an IT service, but aren’t confident about their cybersecurity expertise.
- You want to do everything you can to protect data and prevent a data breach, and you’re not sure you are.
If this sounds like your company, we can help.
Top 3 Cybersecurity Mistakes Companies Make
We meet with organizations of all sizes about cybersecurity every day.
Here are the top three mistakes we see time and time again:
1) Not adhering to an Information Security Policy
Having an Information Security Policy is great, but are you actually following what it says? Auditors want to see evidence that you’re living your policy, not that it’s a 200-page doorstop. And if you don’t have an Information Security Policy? Then make it your priority for 2020 to get it done!
2) Having 100% blind faith in your IT team.
When you’re audited, the auditors will ask you “how do you know” quite a bit. How do you know the cybersecurity programs installed on your computers are working? How do you know your IT team isn’t stealing data and selling it on the black market? How do you know your IT vendor is doing their due diligence before giving a new tech access to all your client data? How do you know your IT team is up on the latest cyber threats? You need to be prepared with answers and evidence, not shrugs and guesses.
3) Putting this off until later.
Let’s be honest. For most people, dealing with cybersecurity is about as exciting as going to register your car. It’s an annoying chore that takes you away from your real work. But data breaches are real and they happen to businesses of all sizes more frequently than you realize.
2020 is the year to get this done. It’s the right thing to do for your clients. And you!
The Solution: AdeliaRisk’s Virtual CISO Cybersecurity Service
Chief Information Security Officer
My name is Josh Ablett, and I’m the Chief Information Security Officer at Adelia Risk.
We’ve been helping clients with cybersecurity since 2010. We’ve worked with companies ranging from 5 to 150,000 people.
Our job is to make you secure with the least amount of hassle possible.
We’re a little different from typical cybersecurity firms.
Most firms charge a whopping fee for an upfront assessment and then leave you to fix things. Your limited time and budget are better spent actually addressing your cybersecurity threats. Not spending weeks on analysis to get an overwhelming 200 page report of issues.
Our Virtual CISO Cybersecurity Service is a one-stop-shop for everything you need.
We customize our packages based on what you actually need.
Typically, our Virtual CISO Cybersecurity Service includes:
- Unlimited answers to cybersecurity questions
- Detailed reviews of security settings of cloud services (e.g., Office365, G Suite, Dropbox)
- Third party vendor risk reviews
- On-going cybersecurity governance meetings
- Training for employees on cybersecurity policy
- Daily office network scanning
- DNS monitoring and alerting
- Employee data breach monitoring
- Internet map monitoring
- SimpleSIEM™ – hosted SIEM for log retention and easy searching
- SIEM anomaly detection alerts on usual activity to detect a cyber intrusion
- Video-based cybersecurity training for all employees
- Comparison with peers on cybersecurity training effectiveness
- External vulnerability scans
- Internal vulnerability scans
- Phishing tests / just-in-time training
- End user security tests
- Executive cybersecurity briefings and risk assessments
- Advanced endpoint monitoring for viruses and malware
The first step to getting a custom proposal is a free Cybersecurity Strategy Session.