Do you want to be hacked?
Of course you don’t. Nobody does.
The real question is – HOW do you protect your business from hackers?
Many companies think that they’re too small, that they’ll fly under a hacker’s radar.
Take a look at the news and you’ll see that’s not true.
There’s the story of the tiny toy company that had all their computer records held for ransom right in the middle of peak Christmas shopping season…
Fox Business readers know that almost HALF of cyber attacks target small businesses.
And readers of the Denver Post realize that the stakes are huge. 60% of small businesses that were hacked were OUT OF BUSINESS inside of six months.
Specifically, healthcare is in the crosshairs.
Hackers are going after healthcare companies, hard.
IBM reports that hackers stole 100 million healthcare records in 2016, and it’s only going to get worse in 2017.
And if you watch CNBC, you know that a healthcare record sells for $60 on the black market.
And let’s not forget about HIPAA. Healthcare companies with poor HIPAA policies and IT security can be fined and embarrassed.
The fines can be huge…
And even little practices get hit with business-threatening fines…
That’s why we created Adelia Risk.
Launched in 2010, our mission is to protect healthcare businesses from hackers.
And we know our stuff.
For obvious reasons, we can’t publish a lot of specifics on a web page. But there are a few things we can share.
The IT security and HIPAA programs we’ve built have survived tough audits…
The IT security systems that we’ve built or recommended have found real cases of:
And a lot more…
We’ve been published in well-known healthcare and security publications…
And 50,000 people turned to Adelia Risk for IT security advice over the past year.
The biggest reason healthcare companies work with us, though, is because they want to focus on the things that matter.
Patient care. Running their business. Work-life balance.
Not worrying about hackers and HIPAA.
What We Do
Our virtual CISO service will help you build a proactive approach to cyber security.
Instead of waiting for the $#!+ to hit the fan, we help you make your business a smaller target for attackers.
Why should you use a virtual CISO service?
- Revenue. In many industries, proactive cyber security is a differentiator. We’ll help you protect existing business and win new customers.
- Stay out of the news. Data breaches are a huge embarrassment.
- Avoid fines. HIPAA fines are very real, and can run in the millions of dollars.
- Keep your money. Malware is draining bank accounts and holding computers for ransom.
- Stop worrying. Focus on your core business, and let us worry about cyber security.
We use a simple three-step process to improve your cyber security:
- Analyze your threats. Every business is unique, which means your cyber security threats are unique. We uncover your biggest threats, from ransomware to phishing and insiders to earthquakes. We make sure you’re not wasting money on cyber security you don’t need.
- Lower your risk. We’ll tell you specifically how to lower your risk from your biggest threats. We always start with free recommendations. When we run out of those, we’ll point you at the best cyber security vendor tools.
- Test and repeat. Cyber security is a marathon, not a sprint. Your business changes over time. Customers want new things. Regulations are updated. We test your cyber security on a regular basis, and help you make incremental improvements to minimize your exposure.
And on top of it all, we give you the oversight, leadership, and experience to figure out what to focus on first.
We’re also a trusted set of hands who can help you if you are attacked to minimize your downtime and business impact.
How We Protect You
Here are just a few threats that we’ll help you fight:
Lost and Stolen Devices
Disasters and Emergencies
Vendor risk surveys from customers
- Your Content Goes Here
HIPAA and PCI compliance
And a lot more…
Take the next step
If you’re interested in learning more about our Virtual CISO service, book a 30-minute initial consultation. There is no charge.